- You acknowledge that you have previously fully tested the CMS and that all payments are final and non-refundable.
- You acknowledge that any attempt at refunding a payment will get your license terminated.
- If monthly subscription fees are not paid the license will be disabled.
- Unpaid monthly subscription fees are accumulated.
- If monthly subscription fees are not paid for over 6 months (180 days from last expiration date), the license will be terminated.
- A terminated license cannot be re-activated, a new license must be purchased (this means you will have to pay for members access fee again).
- You are allowed for one free license change every month (non accumulated).
- If you already used your free license change on a specific month, you will require to pay a fee to change any license data.
- You may transfer your license to a new owner at any time (please check pricing information for transfer fees).
- Lifetime licenses don't require an active connection to DesertCore's license server to validate the license data.
- Any attempt at exploiting/abusing the license system will get your license terminated.
- Any decryption attempt of the CMS core will get your license terminated.
All payments to DesertCore CMS are final and non-refundable.
DesertCore CMS is classified as digital goods product. The software is prepared and encrypted specifically for the client's environment, this process constitutes a big part of the license cost.
Due to the nature of how the encryption and license system works on DesertCore CMS, we DO NOT accept refunds.
As stated on clause #1 of our License Conditions, the client aknowledges that he has tested the software and understand that all payments are final and non-refundable.